Innovations and Disruptions for the IoT and Smart Home
CONNECTIONS Europe: Strategies for Smart Home and Consumer IoT is a two-day executive conference focused on the impact of IoT on the consumer.
The smart home concept is expanding slowly across Europe as consumers explore innovative use cases with connected devices and services. CONNECTIONS Europe will highlight successful smart home deployments and strategies to secure recurring revenue through consumer engagement with smart home and IoT solutions.
Request Information About the Event
VP, Smart Home, Energy, Assistance
VP Business Development & Digital Solutions
Associate Partner, Digital Transformation
Head of Technology
Robert Bosch Smart Home GmbH
Director, Research Quality & Product Development
13-14 November 2018
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
This year's event will explore innovative business strategies, new crossover industry partnerships, and advancements in IoT solutions that are creating more consumer engagement and business opportunities for smart home, cloud services, and connected entertainment solutions.
Technology Innovation: Focus on the Consumer Experience
• Voice-First Smart Experience: Innovation and Disruption
• Security and Data Analytics: Protecting the Connected Consumer
• Focus on the Experience: Interoperability & Integration
• In-Home Tech Support: Creating Consumer Confidence
• Home Security: Proving the Value
• Integrating Energy Services with the Smart Home
• Insurance and Consumer IoT Markets: New Business Models
• Independent Living: Serving Consumers at Home
Smart Home: Expanding the Ecosystem
• Smart Home Business Models: Shift to Services
• Smart Home Platforms: Health, Safety, and Security Use Cases
• Smart Home Devices: Crossing the Chasm
• Smart Home Platforms: Providing Value through Experiences
• Connected Product Ecosystems: Entertainment and Smart Home
Network with 200+ the senior decision makers in the European connected home marketplace
Benefits of Attending
Learn new growth strategies, case studies, and recommendations for the European smart home, tech support, and connected entertainment industries
Hear from industry leaders about platform integration models for smart home, security, energy, and entertainment solutions
Share ideas and engage with new and established companies in the consumer IoT ecosystems
Gain consumer research and insights from Parks Associates analyst team
Hear new perspectives on the role of different distribution channels for smart home: security, cable, telecom, utility, and retail
Reserve your seat today!
Register today to join over 200 European IoT executives senior industry executives discuss strategies that will deliver valuable connected experiences to consumers while opening new revenue-generation opportunities within these markets.
Group discounts are available for groups of 3 or more. Contact Parks Associates for more information.